ALIEN RADIX: The Shape of Things That Come

ALIEN RADIX: The Shape of Things That Come
My new book; buy it on Amazon

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I GUESS I WAS OBNOXIOUS by Charles Tromblee


I Guess I Was Obnoxious

I was in my doctor’s office two weeks ago, and he asked me about my hobbies. I told him I was into UFOs. This prompted him to ask me some pretty good questions: How many races are visiting? Are they hostile? Why the coverup? I did my best to field these good questions.

Then he said something which prompted me to make an obnoxious comment. If you are reading this blog, then you probably are into UFOs yourselves so you might understand why I got irritated. He said that certainly the universe is so large that there must be intelligent life other than ourselves. To me, that response regarding the probable existence of alien races is like saying daytime has more light than nighttime. Talk about stating the obvious!  I have heard this response many times in my life. It is the response that uninformed people use to politely back away from confronting the UFO reality without looking closed minded. Although he was being polite, my next remark was not. I said that when someone says what you just said, they are not saying anything. Everybody knows that what you just said is true. What really says something is to say that aliens exist, they are visiting earth, and the UFOs are their crafts.  

The doctor did not seem offended, but now that I think about it, he has not called to discuss my test results with me yet. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment